Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Crochet Gummy Pattern

Hello and welcome to my first foray into the wacky world of blogging.

Hopefully my collection of created crochet patterns will continue to grow. I'll try to keep up posting patterns of anything I have crocheted.

Here is the first pattern I made on my own (and actually finished). It's Gummy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The pattern even includes a couple festive hats for him-- a party hat, and a fancy top hat (not pictured). A link to the pattern is below the photos.



Crochet Gummy Front
Gummy all ready for an after-birthday party.
Gummy Pattern PDF

Questions or comments are welcome. I will try to answer any questions that I can. Thank you for looking! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm on row 20 and there seems to be an extra stitch, making it a sc 3 and not sc 3 at the end. And the row count is on 35 if you sc in those last 3 stitches. I've redone this row and the rows before 5 times and still end up with this

    ReplyDelete